APC leader warns Labor against crisis of NSITF
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze, has cautioned that the faceoff between the Nigeria Labor Congress, NLC, and the Minister of Labor, Dr. Chris Ngige would send the negative sign to the world.
He informed the initiative concerning the NLC to be cautious in its continuous go head to head with Ngige, to keep away from a circumstance that may prompt any deadly tumult.
Eze, a previous Spokesperson of the outdated New Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, gave the appeal in an announcement issued to DAILY POST in Abuja on Sunday.
As per Eze, there are now murmurs in different corners demonstrating that the NLC’s war against the pastor is an intermediary one, being supported by certain government officials who feel scared by the exhibition and political stature of Ngige, who is likewise peering toward a space in the going to-be-shaped bureau, however trust that extorting him and making him look unsellable is their way in.
The gathering chieftain, notwithstanding, prompted work pioneers to drop the battle, which he portrayed as unnecessary and abstain from being utilized to make an ideal stage for the individuals who either go for physically harming the clergyman or extort him for narrow-minded reasons. He said the basis on which the eternal battle had been based, and the technique received, particularly the assault on the priest’s private life, were both broken and a less concerning Labor.
“The reality remains that the NLC authority comes up short on the protected forces to storm the private home of the Minister and connect a portion of the occupants of the house in a battle. This is pitiful and heartbreaking as whatever perhaps their complaints can generally be whipped in an acculturated way, not through the methodology of hooliganism and danger except if the present authority of NLC doesn’t have even an inkling who Dr. Ngige is; he doesn’t capitulate to risk.
“Except if the NLC authority has other blueprints or intentions, utilizing the postponement in the introduction of veteran work pioneer, Chief Frank Kokori, as an administrator of the Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) as concealment to picket the priest is a thought process wrongly utilized. Trade guild can’t direct to a pastor how to run his office or who he should initiate in a given Board under His Ministry.
“It is deplorable that the NLC initiative needs to propel the Minister of Labor, Dr. Chris Ngige, to ignore the endorsement of Mr. President and introduce Chief Frank Kokori as the Chairman of the NSITF, instead of Mr Austin Enajemo-Isire, who is properly selected by President Muhammadu Buhari, while disregarding the way that Kokori has been given another arrangement by Mr. President as Chairman of the Michael Imoudu Labor Training Institute, Ilorin, so for what reason is NLC demanding Kokori must be the Chairman of NSITF”, he pondered.
Eze further scrutinized the NLC initiative’s motivation to need to make a minor arrangement of an individual a national crisis, since that individual was a previous work pioneer, saying, “it is considered all the more baffling that the NLC is resolved to infringe upon the law and even spill the blood of Nigerians to accomplish an unmistakably unlawful and slanted reason”.
He kept up that “the picketing of the Labor Minister’s private habitation was not just unlawful and against the Trade Dispute Act of Nigeria and gross infringement of the fundamental right of Dr. Ngige to his private life, yet also criminal and humiliation to composed work association.
“I would have anticipated that the NLC should laud and keep on appearing at Dr. Ngige for contributing such a great amount in mid-wiping the augmentation of specialists compensation than its present adversarial move against the Minister,” he said.
Eze, notwithstanding, lauded Ngige for showing development and statesmanship by visiting the National Hospital, Abuja, to feel for those that supposedly supported wounds amid the messed up picketing exercise.
“The visit gave space for the Chief Medical Director (CMD), Dr. Momoh to expose the report that two of the patrons purportedly assaulted by hooligans at the Minister’s habitation were conceded at the emergency unit no one was conceded at the unit. Dr. Momoh uncovered that nine-man were taken care of, seven were released quickly, while two were kept medium-term, including that the two remaining inside 24 hours they were conveyed to the emergency clinic”, Eze said.
Eze at long last begged the priest to pardon the NLC administration and keep on discourse with them on this issue and different issues that will upgrade the profitability of the Nigerian work power, including, “in a similar vein, the NLC authority should stop from now on further activities of imperiling the life of the Minister”.
Buhari approves new appointment
President Muhammadu Buhari approved the appointment of Captain Musa Nuhu as the new Director-General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA).
Latest Nigeria newspaper report that It will replace Captain Muthar Usman. Until his appointment, Nuhu was the Permanent Representative of Nigeria to the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
He is an airline pilot, security expert, leading quality control auditor, and artificial intelligence expert. Nuhu has a master’s degree. Bachelor of Business in Aviation and was in the Presidential Air Fleet as Captain and security officer.
Latest Nigeria newspaper report that He also worked at Nigeria Airways, Aero Contractors and Petrowest, among other organizations.
Declare state of emergency on education – CLO tells Gov Emmanuel
The Civil Liberties Organization, a chapter of the state of Akwa Ibom, has asked Governor Udom Emmanuel to declare a state of emergency in the state’s education sector.
The president of CLO in the state, Franklyn Isong, said this in his office in Uyo, the state capital while informing journalists as part of activities to commemorate World Teachers’ Day with the theme “Young teachers: the future of the profession.”
He said the need became necessary to stop the serious decomposition of infrastructure and insecurity in state public schools.
Isong criticized the content of the education presentation recently organized by the state government, describing it as “urbanized” and not with the intention of capturing the deep crisis that was shaking the sector in the state.
He said: “It is worrisome and sad that most public schools in some communities in Akwa Ibom state are in ruins, insecure and left to the destiny of the communities without government attention.
“All that is needed is for the Governor to take bold steps by declaring a state of emergency in the education sector to build more classroom blocks in rural and urban schools, provide good infrastructure such as science equipment, libraries, laboratories, as well as review the education curriculum to ensure a better and safe future for children in the state of Akwa Ibom. ”
He thanked the state government for tameing the right to basic education of the Akwa Ibom child in free and compulsory education and urged the state government to do what is necessary.
“The right to basic education of all Nigerian children, as enshrined in the Child Rights Act of 2003 in Article 15 (1), had been tamed under the Akwa Ibom State Child Rights Act, to ensure that every child in the State of Akwa Ibom the right to compulsory, free and qualitative basic education. ”
Isong added that; “In the Fundamental Principles and Directives of State Policy, as set out in Chapter 2, Section 13 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria of 1999 (as amended), the government has the responsibility to ensure that the education of Nigerian children be free and qualitative. ”
He also urged the government to address the numerous complaints of delays in the payment of pensions and unpaid tips to relatives of late elementary school teachers with delays in 1991 and to provide an improved social assistance package for teachers in public schools throughout the state.
We will attack DSTV, MTN, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC, others if they don’t leave Nigeria – Yoruba youths
After the xenophobic attacks against Nigerians and Nigerian companies in South Africa, the Oodua Youth Coalition, OYC, has granted South African companies and businesses seven ultimata to leave Nigeria.
Latest Nigeria newspaper report that the group president, Oluyi Akintade Tayo, the refusal of the interested parties to give in to the notice of resignation will mean death.
While expressing disappointment at the attitude of South Africans against Nigerians living and working in South Africa, particularly what they described as the continued silence of the South African government on development, the group emphasized that during the apartheid era, which was the time Difficult of In the rainbow country, Nigeria was firm with them.
The statement says: “Oodua Youth Coalition (OYC), the most crucial youth group in Nigeria that projects and protects the Yoruba nation in the country, is sad and angry because South Africans, with the support of the country’s authorities, are coordinating the looting and burning of Nigerian businesses and mutilations and murders of our brothers and fathers on earth.
“It is unfortunate that South Africa, which under the apartheid regime had the support and solidarity of the Nigerians and the government while the white supremacists reigned supreme, is now turning to inflict physical and psychological pain and injury to the people whose parents committed great harm.” part of wages and profits and the community to end the apartheid reign.
“The circulating video in which Mr. Bongani Mkongi, the Vice Minister of Police of South Africa, defended the attacks against Nigerians and other Africans confirmed our previous fear and doubts about the guilt of the South African authorities. It is disconcerting that the country whose former leader, the late Nelson Mandela, recognized Nigeria’s efforts to elevate the South African-led government, is expelling other Africans, mostly Nigerians, energetically and with shame.
“We have tolerated the excesses of these South Africans whose businesses have prospered in Nigeria without any physical and psychological attack. For months, the coalition has written several letters to the South African consulate in Nigeria requesting meetings to chart a way forward and find a lasting solution for these unfortunate and barbaric incidents that have still been ignored or have run into a brick wall.
“OYC, after an emergency meeting, has concluded plans to, as a matter of urgency, attack all South African companies and facilities in Nigeria, especially in the southwest region of the country. DSTV, MTN, SHOPRITE, STANBIC IBTC, and other outlets are our goals.
“Therefore, we give these South African companies a maximum of seven days to leave Nigeria or forget them, since our coalition, with other groups and comrades throughout the country, will attack them and burn them to ashes,” reads the notice.
NEWS2 years ago
Biodun Fatoyinbo Biography: Net worth, Age, Wiki, Son, Wives, Family, and House
NEWS2 years ago
Government begins massive recruitment, opens job portal [See details]
NEWS2 years ago
BREAKING: Sanusi resigns after Ganduje’s installation of new emirates heads in Kano
NEWS2 years ago
Atiku vs Buhari: Summary of what happened at presidential election tribunal on Wednesday
NEWS2 years ago
Boko Haram: Buhari reacts to death of 60 mourners in Borno
NEWS2 years ago
Killings in Nigeria: Onaiyekan issues warning to herdsmen, Fulani leaders
NEWS2 years ago
Orji Kalu under fire over claim of pioneering Ruga Settlement as Abia governor
NEWS2 years ago
Deputy Senate President: Senator Gaya insists on contesting against Omo-Agege, others